[Chacmool-l] End of Year

Chacmool chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Sun Apr 10 11:33:51 MDT 2016

Chacmool Members,

Thanks for another amazing year with Chacmool! Thank you to all the great
volunteers at all our events and to everyone who was actively part of our
club! We hope you all enjoyed this year and we look forward to seeing you

Personally I would like to thank the executive team for putting together all
the events and helping Chacmool be one of the largest active clubs on
campus. I know next year's executive team will do an outstanding job for the
50th year (not just the University, but the organization and conference
[Fall 2017] as well). So congratulations to Brandon, Ella, Jared, and
Allison! You will do great next year. To all the students continuing school,
don't forget to get involved in your club or any other club for that matter.
Being part of a community like ours will make you stand out and create long
lasting friendships. Throughout my 5 years of university, the 3 I spent with
Chacmool made all the difference and I wish I was part of it sooner. You no
longer have to see my annoying emails and Facebook posts, that will be
Brandon's job now ;) Hope to see everyone I have met in the future! Study
hard for finals and have a terrific summer!

Cheers,

Scott Graham
Chacmool President