[Chacmool-l] Weekly Update

Chacmool chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Sun Oct 25 21:20:17 MDT 2015

Chacmool Members,

This upcoming Friday we have our Halloween party! There will be a costume
contest hosted in ES 830 (common room) where the winner gets free Chacmool
gear! Extra points if your costume is Archaeology themed. Afterwards we will
be going to the LDL for drinks and food so come join and dress up with us at
5 pm this Friday.

This is the FINAL week that Chacmool is accepting proposals for next year's
49th Annual Conference. If you think you have what it takes to be the chair
or co-chair of a conference then come stop by our office and submit an idea
or chat with us.

The 48th Chacmool Conference running from November 11-14th during reading
break is still looking for volunteers. Sign-up sheets are outside the office
or just email us your preferred positions, available times and contact info.
Volunteering 8 hours or more gets you into the conference for free!

Hope everyone has a great week,
Chacmool