[Chacmool-l] This Week's Newsletter

Chacmool Archaeology Association Chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Wed Mar 25 13:18:21 MDT 2015

Hey all,

This newsletter is incredibly lengthy. To save you all the time I have
attached posters for all the things you may be interested in. This
includes information about elections (fyi they start today so drop by ES
826 to sign up or to get information), Public Archaeology Opportunity this
summer, and a really neat over seas internship! So Check that all out!

Before we get to the rest of the newsletter,

Please join me in congratulating Dr Caesar Apentiik, who won the 2015
Faculty of
Arts Award in the category of Internationalization!

Please join me in congratulating Dr Brian Kooyman, who has received a SU
Teaching
Excellent Award for the 2014/15 academic year!

Last but not least,

there will be a Co-op Program
Information Session on March 31st 5-6 in ST131. This is to provide
information in advance of the May 1st Co-op application deadline.
Registration is in in CareerLink<https://careerlink.ucalgary.ca/> you can
contact Mandy Foley directly if you have questions  afoley at ucalgary.ca

Cheers!
-Chacmool