[Chacmool-l] This week's Newsletter

Chacmool Archaeology Association chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Sun Oct 5 16:39:17 MDT 2014

Helloooo Chacmoolians!

This week's news letter is short and sweet!

AnArky Talk

On October 8th at noon, we have our next addition to the series, with a
talk by Juli Finlay entitled “Elephants on a Flatbed Truck: Challenges of
an Integrated Research Collaboration”.  We will meet
again in room in ES 614. As usual drinks and a snack will be provided!
Check out the attached poster for all the awesome deets!

Just a quick little note here! We will be making the call for conference
volunteers shortly! thanks to everyone who has already emailed us! We are
so excited for this years conference!!

Thats all folks!

-Chacmool