[Chacmool-l] This Week's Newsletter

Chacmool Archaeology Association chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Mon Feb 24 10:24:36 MST 2014

Hey Chacmoolians!!

We hope everyone had a great little break! Here's whats happening this week!

PS: Checkk out the info attached to this email about a Roman Field School!

1.Noon Hour Lecture
2.U of A Anthropology Conference
3.Wigham Scholarship

1.Noon Hour Lecture
This week's noon hour lecture will be given by Margie Patton, one of our
very own PhD students! She will be talking about Geophysical Survey at
Fort Pierre Chouteau, a Frontier Trading Post on the Middle Missouri. As
usual it will take place Wednesday at noon. Snacks and coffee (in our new
coffee maker) proved! We are still looking for people to donate a snack
for the rest of this semesters noon hour lecture! Drop by the office if
you are interested!

2. U of A Anthropology Conference
We have attached some infer regarding this years conference at the U of A.
It will be taking place on March 5th-7th. They are still accepting
abstracts!

3.Wigham Scholarship
This is for all you classicists  in our club! If you love the ancient
Greek and Roman world this is for you! Check out the info attached!!

Talk to you next week!
-Chacmool