[Chacmool-l] Chacmool Newsletter-Sept 29th-Oct 6th

Chacmool Archaeology Association chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Sun Sep 29 18:53:40 MDT 2013

Hi all!

Hopefully everyone has had a great weekend! Heres whats on the agenda for
this newsletter!

1.Meet and Greet
2.Archaeology T-Shirt day
3.Wednesday Noon Hour Lecture
4.Pop and Coffee Sales
5.Archaeological Institute of America

Meet an Greet

The Meet and Greet turned out to be a great success! We were so happy to
see so many new (and old) faces! thanks for the support everyone! Let's
make the winter meet and greet just as amazing!

Archaeology T-shirt Day

This year we again plan on having an archaeology t-shirt day. Just like
last year it will be on the second Tuesday of every month. If you don't
own an archaeology T-shirt Chacmool can help you out! Stop by our office
in ES826 and check out all the archaeology swag we're selling!

Wednesday Noon Hour Lecture

This week's Lecture is "Debitage to  Dissertation: A Long Term Research
Project in Southern Baffin Island, Nunavut" by David Landry a PhD student
from the University of Manitoba. See the poster around the department for
more information!

Pop and Coffee sales

We are now selling a selection of pop and coffee from our office in ES826
for only a dollar! If you want coffee don't forget to bring your own mug!

Archaeological Institute of America
The AIA offers a range of funding  for archaeologists. See the attached
flyers for more details!

That's all for now! Have a great week!