[Chacmool-l] Call For Student Papers -- Deadline January 31. 2011

Chacmool Archaeology Association chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Thu Nov 18 11:58:20 MST 2010

TOTEM is a peer-reviewed, student-run journal of anthropology published
annually in association with the Anthropology Society and the Department of
Anthropology at The University of Western Ontario (U.W.O). After publishing
19 volumes, we are excited to announce the launch of the new website for
Totem <http://ir.lib.uwo.ca/totem/>, thanks in part to Scholarship at Western,
and the opportunity to welcome submissions by undergraduate and graduate
students from other institutions in any of the four sub-fields of
anthropology including socio-cultural anthropology, archaeology,
biological/physical anthropology, and linguistics as well as related
disciplines.

Attached is Totem's 2010-2011 Call for Papers and we ask it to be
disseminated widely.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Your 2010-2011 Co-Editors,

Flannery Surette and Julianna Beaudoin