[Chacmool-l] Co-Curricular Record

Chacmool chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Sat Apr 24 11:15:08 MDT 2010

If you were on the Chacmool Conference Committee for the 2009 conference, or
you volunteered 20 or more hours of your time, be sure to request that this
activity be added to your Co-Curricular Record (CCR).  If you didn't put in
20 hours, please don't request this to be added to your CCR; I will have to
decline it.  Just log into "My U of C" and select CCR on the right.  Type in
Chacmool to search those positions and select "Chacmool Archaeological
Association - Conference Committee".  Please do this in the next few days as
the deadline for submissions is 30 April.

Lance Evans

President

Chacmool Archaeological Association