[Alta-Logic] Timing of the seminar

Kristine Bauer bauerk at ucalgary.ca
Wed Sep 13 21:50:20 MDT 2023

Hi everyone,

It was really nice to see everyone this morning at the Peripatetic Seminar.

There was some discussion about moving the seminar to 10:30am. It is clear that keeping it at 11 am will mean that some people have to miss the end/discussion, and moving to to 10:30 am will mean some people will likely have to miss the first half hour.  I have an idea for something we can do, would you kindly fill out this survey so that I can get a sense of who is attending the seminar this year?

https://forms.office.com/r/MDYWaMcNYw

Thanks,
Kristine