[Alta-Logic] Peripatetic seminar streaming on Friday

Florian Schwarz florian.schwarz at ucalgary.ca
Wed Feb 8 15:18:21 MST 2023

Dear all,

*On Friday, the 10th of February, at 2:30pm Calgary time* we will have
the pleasure to hear Emily Riehl, from the Johns Hopkins University:

Title: A reintroduction to proofs
Abstract: https://logic.ucalgary.ca/

The seminar will be given as a PIMS Distinguished Lecture at the
University of Regina. We will stream it in MS 325 and meet afterwards
with cake.
You can either come join us in person or sign up for a zoom link at
https://uregina-ca.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYrce6grzstHtPC6-JZKLPzbn_aFukL0I4l
.

You might also be interested in her Mathematics and Philosophy Lecture
tomorrow at 3:30 in person in Calgary. You can register for it at
https://go.ucalgary.ca/2023-02-09-Mathematics-and-Philosophy-Lecture_LP-registration.html
.
Looking forward to seeing you!

Florian Schwarz