[Alta-Logic] Peripatetic seminar this Friday

Kristine Bauer bauerk at ucalgary.ca
Tue Nov 1 15:21:40 MDT 2022

Hello Peripatetic seminar participants,

I would like to propose that we take Dr. Laura Scull to dinner in Calgary during her visit.  If you are interested in joining for dinner on Thursday, November 3 please email me by end of day on Wednesday, November 2.  It would be great to know if you are able to drive to/from dinner (it will make the selection of a restaurant easier).  I am aiming for a 6:30pm reservation.

Dinner is free for students and postdocs who attend the Peripatetic Seminar (not including alcohol, not including non-seminar guests).  I aim to ensure that everyone who would like to network with Dr. Scull and other future visitors is able to participate - if you are unable to attend dinner (this week or in general), please let me know and we will adjust.  Dr. Scull is here for more than a week so there is plenty of time.  There will be other visitors this year, so it would be good to know your preferences in general.

Kristine