[Alta-Logic] Seminar Time Slot For Winter

Sacha Ikonicoff sacha.ikonicoff at ucalgary.ca
Wed Nov 17 14:47:10 MST 2021

Dear all,

We are starting to plan sessions of the Peripatetic Seminar for the beginning of 2022, and I would like to check with the audience which time slot suits best.

As you probably noticed, the seminar is running each Thursdays at 10am at the moment. I am suggesting that we keep the same weekly timeslot. However, if this is incompatible with your teaching schedule for the Winter term, please let me know, and we will try to find a time that works for everybody.

Best regards,

Sacha Ikonicoff

PIMS/CNRS postdoctoral scholar
University of Calgary