[Alta-Logic] Fwd: 24 hours for Inclusive Logic, 12 July 2021 (UTC)

Richard Zach rzach at ucalgary.ca
Tue Jul 6 21:25:22 MDT 2021

Subject: 	24 hours for Inclusive Logic, 12 July 2021 (UTC)
Date: 	Tue, 6 Jul 2021 17:46:27 -0400
From: 	Marcus Rossberg <marcus.rossberg at gmail.com>
To: 	logic-supergroup at googlegroups.com
CC: 	Logic Supergroup <logicsupergroup at gmail.com>

[△EXTERNAL]

Hi all,

The date of the second Day of Inclusive Logic is near!

Check out the tentative schedule with many exciting topics here:

https://sites.google.com/view/logicsupergroup/inclusive-logic
<https://sites.google.com/view/logicsupergroup/inclusive-logic>

We start 12 July, 0:00 UTC (which you can translate into your local time
for example here
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210712T000000&p1=1091&p2=3547&p3=98&p4=51&p5=45&p6=tz_gmt&p7=121&p8=168&p9=54&p10=102&p11=152>) and
go for 24 hours.
(E.g., that’s on 11 July 2pm HST, 5pm PDT, 8pm EDT, 9pm ART/BRT, on July
12 1am WAT, 2am CEST, 3am MSK, 5:30am IST, 8am HKT, 10am AEST.)

Below, please find the log-in formation for Zoom.  Please help us in
advertising the event widely, but don’t post the Zoom link to mailing
lists, on social media, or such like, to keep the risk of Zoom bombing
at a minimum.  Please just include the link above.

If you’re willing to help chair one of the open discussions (i.e., keep
an eye on things and kick out Zoom bombers…)—hurray! Thank you, thanks
you.  (Please let us know!)

We hope to see you all!

Damian, Johanna, Shawn, Shay, and Marcus

The Logic Supergroup is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: 24h for Inclusive Logic II
Time: Jul 12, 2021 12:00 AM UTC

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87588065823?pwd=dlZzcG1LOWkvYmtLYjhiOWpVNWdrdz09
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87588065823?pwd=dlZzcG1LOWkvYmtLYjhiOWpVNWdrdz09>

Meeting ID: 875 8806 5823
Passcode: 136735

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,87588065823#,,,,*136735# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,87588065823#,,,,*136735# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
         +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
         +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)