[Alta-Logic] stack seminar tomorrow!

Jonathan Gallagher jdgall84 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 17:24:14 MST 2019

Hello everyone,

Dragnet version:
Stacks seminar tomorrow, January 18.  Location: *MS 522 @ 1-2:30 pm. *

Tomorrow we kick of the differential stacks seminar again.  Since many of
you
weren't here for the final seminars we are going to give a quick review of
how
we introduced (split) stacks.

Location: *MS 522 at 1 pm*
Title: Differential (split) stacks in under one hour
Abstract: In this talk we will review some of the highlights from last
semester
and then give a perspective on differential stacks that comes from Abstract
Differential Geometry and tangent categories.

Also, we are pleased to announce a contest, more details tomorrow.