[Alta-Logic] Fwd: RSVP Now - October 11 Diversity Dialogue Luncheon in Celebration of Ada Lovelace Day

Kristine Bauer bauerk at ucalgary.ca
Fri Sep 21 14:13:42 MDT 2018

Dear AWM’ers and Peripatetic Seminar-ers,

You may have already received this invitation from Dr. Steve Vamosi, but I wanted to forward it to you again to point it out.  Eugenia Cheng is a renowned mathematician who specializes in Category Theory.  She will be delivering the Richard & Louise Guy lecture on October 11.  Dr. Vamosi has told me that he would be VERY HAPPY if this lunch has many students attending.  Please consider it.  And, you won’t be alone!  I’m going and I’d love for you to join me!

Cheers,
Kristine

Begin forwarded message: