[Alta-Logic] Peripatetic Seminar Mon 11:00 in MS 427

Matthew Burke matthew.burke1 at ucalgary.ca
Sat May 12 10:36:09 MDT 2018

Speaker: Matthew Burke

Time and Location: 11:00 Mon May 14 in MS 427

Title: A Two Dimensional Setting for the Calculus of Infinity Functors:
Part II

Abstract: In this talk we continue describing the calculus of infinity
functors in terms of derivators. First we recall what a derivator is,
the basic examples of derivators, the definition of Cartesian square and
what it means to be an excisive morphism of derivators. Then we develop
the basic theory of pointed and stable derivators and prove that the
derivator of reduced excisive functors between two derivators is
stable. If we have time we describe the zeroth and first order
approximations of a derivator and define what a pre-stable derivator is.

http://peripatetic-seminar.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/wp/