[Alta-Logic] Alberta Mathematics Dialogue 2018

Matthew Burke matthew.burke1 at ucalgary.ca
Thu Apr 26 12:11:48 MDT 2018

The 'main event' next week is the Category Theory and Logic session of the Alberta Mathematics Dialogue at the University of Calgary. (I will also give a talk on Monday which I’ll send another announcement about.)

The session is on Friday 4th May from 14:30-16:00 in ST 143. The speakers will be:

14:30-15:00: Rory Lucyshyn-Wright (Mount Allison University)
15:00-15:30: Jonathan Gallagher (University of Calgary)
15:30-16:00: Matthew Burke (University of Calgary)

I’ll send out an email on the Alta-Logic mailing list with titles and abstracts tomorrow. The website (which includes a registration link) is now working:

https://math.ucalgary.ca/amd_2018

Hope to see as many of you there as possible!