[Alta-Logic] Talks & Dinner with Jeremy Avigad

Richard Zach rzach at ucalgary.ca
Mon Mar 12 10:42:36 MDT 2018

Hi,

I'll take Jeremy Avigad, our Mathematics and Philosophy lecturer, to
dinner on Thursday. If you want to join us, please let me know by
Wednesday at noon.

Let this also serve as your reminder of the talk on Thursday at 3:30pm:

http://ucalgary.ca/mathphil/

It's "sold out" but not everyone registered will actually show up so I hope there will be space for everyone who's interested even if you didn't register.

Jeremy will also speak on "Formal Methods in Mathematics and the Lean Theorem Prover" on Wednesday at 2pm in ICT 616.

Yours

Richard

--
Richard Zach ...... http://www.ucalgary.ca/rzach/
Professor,             Department  of  Philosophy