[Alta-Logic] Homotopy Theory Course this fall

Kristine Bauer bauerk at ucalgary.ca
Tue Aug 22 16:08:32 MDT 2017

Hello,

This fall, Rick Jardine from UWO is offering his homotopy theory course remotely via the magic of the internet.  At least two of us in math plan to attend the course remotely.  If you are interested in joining us, please let me know so that I reserve a large enough room (we'll get a room with a shared screen to promote discussion following lectures).  For details about the course, please see:

http://uwo.ca/math/faculty/jardine/courses/homth/homotopy_theory.html

The course is based on the Goerss-Jardien simplicial homotopy theory book.

You can also participate individually by installing the software on your own computer or laptop - if you are interested in doing so please contact Rick directly.  He can be reached at the address:  jardine at uwo.ca<mailto:jardine at uwo.ca>.

The course is tentatively scheduled for MWF @ 3pm.  This is subject to change, though, so please check in with me!

Cheers,
Kristine