[Alta-Logic] peripatetic seminar tomorrow

Jonathan Gallagher jdgall84 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 17:08:43 MDT 2017

JS Lemay will be giving a talk tomorrow in the peripatetic seminar:

Where: ICT 616 at 12:00 pm

Title: Additive Linear Categories
Abstract: In this talk, I will introduce additive linear categories and
explain how I already introduced them last time when I introduced additive
bialgebra modalities. We will also discuss the Seely isomorphisms and the
biproduct completion. Given time, we will look at some of the compatibility
between the additive linear structure and the differential structure.

This time cuts close with the math colloquia tomorrow afternoon, so feel
free to come and leave early.

Hope to see you there!