[Alta-Logic] Logic Events Next Week!

Richard Zach rzach at ucalgary.ca
Fri Feb 26 18:06:12 MST 2016

Next week, on March 3, at 3:30 in ST 141, Philosophy and PIMS are
cohosting a public lecture by Stewart Shapiro (Ohio State), "Potential
Infinity: A Modal Account"

http://ucalgary.ca/mathphil

On Friday and Saturday, the logic fun will continue with three talks
around the topic of Logical Pluralism

On Friday, March 4, at 3pm, we'll have Gillian Russell (North Carolina)
on "Pluralism and Abductive Methodology"

On Saturday, March 5, at 11am, Allen Hazen (Alberta) will speak on "An
argument for Church's Thesis, with methodological remarks about the
choice of logics"

There will be lunch served in the Philosophy Department at 1pm.

At 2pm, Stewart Shapiro will deliver a second talk, "Pluralism,
normativity, and meaning"

Please let me know if you would like to have lunch or dinner with
Stewart (and Allen Hazen) on Thursday!

-R

--
Richard Zach ...... http://www.ucalgary.ca/rzach/
Professor,             Department  of  Philosophy