[Alta-Logic] Logic Group

Richard Zach rzach at ucalgary.ca
Wed Sep 24 14:44:10 MDT 2014

Hi!

We're about to revive the Logic and Category Theory Group, which has
brought together people from the math, CS, linguistics, and philosophy
departments to report on their work, for guest speakers, and sometimes
for logic-related reading groups.

Our website is a bit out of date, and we're hoping to fix that soon. You
can help: If you would like to be listed as a member of this research
group, please:

- got to http://ucalgary.ca/cprglct/logon
- log in with your UofC credentials (or request a new account if you're
not at the UofC)
- on the next page, click "Edit", then "Member Information" and fill out
that form
- Click "Save"

You can then also post events on the site. We have an email list you
might want to subscribe to, and there is an RSS feed of events and
updates from the website. All that info is at

http://ucalgary.ca/cprglct/members

Please forward this email to people you think might be interested (new
colleagues, students, etc.)

Best
Richard

--
Richard Zach ..... http://www.ucalgary.ca/~rzach/
Professor,             Department  of  Philosophy