[Alta-Logic] seminar bifurcation

Clifton Cunningham ccunning at ucalgary.ca
Wed Mar 5 14:46:50 MST 2014

The new time for the Algebraic Geometry Seminar is Thursdays, 09:00-10:00, starting next week. Location TBD. Next week Marie-Andrée with speak on projective modules and projective algebras, following Chapter 4 in Lenstra’s notes. MATH 511/611 students are particularly encouraged to attend.

Cheers,

Clifton