[Alta-Logic] Joint Category Theory and Algebraic Geometry Seminar

Robin Cockett robin at ucalgary.ca
Mon Jan 13 17:12:14 MST 2014

Apologies for the continued rescheduling:

We are going to go forward with an organizational meeting this

           Wednesday, 15th January

12:00am - 13:00am in MS 452

NOTE THE ROOM CHANGE

   We will be in the Hilbert seminar room 12:00am -> 13:30pm on
   Wednesdays for the remainder of the semester
   (this way we fit into Clifton's tight seminar schedule!)

Clifton cannot make it so I thought
a) we could organize ourselves
b) collect suggestions for talks and schedule
c) I could review where I had got to last year on abstract Galois theory

Please forward to any other interested parties!