[Alta-Logic] Reminder: Seminar Today (Wednesday, February 3rd)

gscruttw at ucalgary.ca gscruttw at ucalgary.ca
Wed Feb 3 10:03:56 MST 2010

A Generalized Multicategories Construction

This Wednesday, I'll conclude my series of talks with a look at how to
construct generalized multicategories.  Last time, we saw that notions of
"generalized category", such as posets, metric spaces, enriched
categories, and internal categories, can all be constructed in the same
way: using the Mod construction.  This time, we'll see how to expand the
construction to build "generalized multicategories" which include a number
of additional objects, such as topological spaces.

The seminar will be in Social Sciences 1253, 2:30-3:30.

- Geoff Cruttwell