[Alta-Logic] Continuing Series: Internal Categories

gscruttw at ucalgary.ca gscruttw at ucalgary.ca
Mon Nov 30 11:58:33 MST 2009

Last time, I talked about how "enriched categories" generalize one
definition of category: the hom-set definition.  This time, we'll talk
about how to generalize the "set of arrows" definition, giving internal
categories.  As before, we'll look at a number of interesting examples, in
this case mostly related to topological applications.

The talk will be this Wednesday, Dec. 2nd, in the same room as last time -
ICT 616.

As previously mentioned, the notes for last week's talk are at
http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~gscruttw/
and will be continued after this week's talk.

- Geoff