[Alta-Logic] Dinner with Logicians?

Richard Zach rzach at ucalgary.ca
Tue Mar 24 11:07:56 MDT 2009

Dear Logicians and Logic-Interested Folks,

There will be dinners with the logic miniconference speakers on
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Please let me know if you'll be joining
us, and for which evening(s).  Graduate students and students in the
modal logic seminar are especially welcome (meals will be free or
subsidized depending on number of students coming!).

Please let me know this by tomorrow (Wednesday) noon.

I'll order in lunch on Saturday, so if you're attending and haven't yet
sent me an email to that effect, please do so now.

So far I have rsvp's only from:

Steve Coyne
Ali Kazmi
Yosh Kobasigawa