[acc-cca-l] Request for subscription change

Becky Lentz roberta.lentz at mcgill.ca
Tue Jul 2 11:18:35 MDT 2019

Dear CCA colleagues,

Effective December 31, 2019, I will be leaving McGill; my new address will be as follows. Is it possible for you to resubscribe me to that address?

becky.lentz at utexas.edu

Thank you!
—
Becky Lentz, Associate Professor of Communication Studies, McGill University (http://www.mcgill.ca/ahcs) and Faculty Fellow with the RGK Center for Philanthropy and Community Service at the LBJ School of Public Affairs, the University of Texas at Austin (https://rgkcenter.org/)