[acc-cca-l] Carleton University - an additional Term Position in the Journalism Program

Susan Harada SusanHarada at cunet.carleton.ca
Sun May 5 12:24:18 MDT 2019

The Journalism program at Carleton University is looking to fill an additional one-year term position — please circulate the note below to your networks.

Susan Harada
Associate Director - School of Journalism and Communication
Program Head - Journalism
Carleton University

PLEASE CIRCULATE WIDELY

The School of Journalism and Communication at Carleton University invites applications from qualified candidates for a 12-month Term Position appointment in Journalism at the rank of Instructor I or II (depending on qualifications) beginning July 1, 2019.
The successful candidate will teach broadcast journalism and Journalism Studies in our undergraduate and graduate programs. Undergraduate courses include third-year audio and third-year video journalism. Graduate courses include introductory video journalism and seminars exploring journalism’s evolving role in society writ large as well as within areas such as the international development sector. The successful candidate will participate in shaping course-specific curricula and contribute to the School through involvement with student-centred events/projects. There are no research expectations associated with this position.
DETAILS: https://carleton.ca/sjc/careers/journalism-instructor-i-or-ii-may-27-2019/