[acc-cca-l] PhD program IoT

Paolo Granata paolo.granata at utoronto.ca
Wed Dec 19 07:01:14 MST 2018

Hi there,

The University of Dundee in Scotland and Mozilla Foundation are launching a PhD program next year<https://opendott.org/apply>, which aims to develop future researchers and leaders capable of designing and advocating for a more trusted Internet of Things.

They are recruiting five Early Stage Researchers (ESRs), who will receive full PhD scholarships to undertake research in this area, spending time based at both the University of Dundee and at Mozilla Berlin, where they will receive training around design research, internet advocacy and open technology.

I hope this if of interest to folks in our network and students/alumni in Media Studies here in Canada, so wanted to share it.

Applications are due on Jan 25.

Info: https://opendott.org/apply