[acc-cca-l] List your internet research degree program/research centers

Daniel Paré daniel.pare at uottawa.ca
Thu Aug 23 08:27:34 MDT 2018

   Please disseminate as appropriate, apologies for cross-posting.

   Hello friends, colleagues and future friends and colleagues,

   Below you will find the forms to put in information for your degree
   programs and research centers related to internet studies/internet
   research.  My co-editors and I collected and disseminated a list in
   2009 for the first volume of the International Handbook of Internet
   Research, and this data will be used for the second volume due out
   2019.

   Appendix A: Degree Programs
   https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOgNVfmicCRiBXIxhFTKwS8aRqcMnE-9jVRjEMP8Qy5nnDXg/viewform?usp=sf_link

   Appendix B: Research Centers
   https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXrnGzUKSXrzdJch3uO2B3LqSkUG7KfmtDpM5DXBHkUDhcuA/viewform?usp=sf_link

   --
   Jeremy Hunsinger
   Associate Professor

Daniel J. Paré, Ph.D.,
Associate Professor / Professeur agrégé
Department of Communication<http://arts.uottawa.ca/communication/en>,
School of Information Studies (ÉSIS)<http://www.sis.uottawa.ca/>, and
Institute for Science, Society and Policy (ISSP)<https://issp.uottawa.ca/>

Graduate Program Co-ordinator, ISSP

University of Ottawa / Université d’Ottawa
55 Laurier Ave East, Rm 10154, Ottawa, ON, K1N 6N5, Canada
Tel: (613) 562-5800 ext/poste: 2052
Fax: (613) 562-5854
Twitter: @DJ_Pare