[Acc-cca-l] upcoming CFP

Rhon Teruelle rteruell at pnw.edu
Wed Jul 18 15:27:30 MDT 2018

Hi all!

As a way to test this list, I would like to announce an upcoming CFP. I will be co-editing (along with Jesse Cohn) a special edition of Democratic Communique on the tactical use of media (in general) and social media (in particular). So, if you're working on anything along those lines (or know someone who does), do keep me in mind.

Official CFP will be coming out in less than a month. So stoked!

Dr. Rhon Teruelle
Assistant Professor of Mass Communication and Social Media
Department of Communication & Creative Arts
Purdue University Northwest