[SU CLUBS] Hope 2 Opportunity (H2O)'s Disease Night

Hope 2 Opportunity (H2O) hope2opportunity at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 10:13:21 MST 2014

Hi everyone!

The Hope 2 Opportunity (H2O) club will be hosting what is called *The
Disease Night. *

*WHAT: *The intention is to *raise awareness about the prevalence,
severity, and social implications of water-borne diseases* around the
world. Disease Night is essentially *the "in between" of a research
symposium and a networking event*. This is an opportunity to learn
about *current
research conducted by our fellow students, alongside their posters*.
Additionally, we will have some i*nsightful talks from keynote speakers*
who will share their various research initiatives in our city that aim to
tackle these water-related issues.

At the end of the night, food will be provided and door prizes will be
given away.

 *Interested in doing a poster presentation *(or have any general inquiries)
*? *Email hope2opportunity at gmail.com

*WHEN: Wednesday, November 19  5:30-7:30pm*

*WHERE: That Empty Space *

*RSVP: *at https://www.facebook.com/events/711935768901718/

We look forward to having you there!

Sincerely,

The Executive Team of Hope 2 Opportunity (H2O)
2500 University Drive NW
Calgary, Alberta  T2N 1N4
www.hope2opportunity.com
https://www.facebook.com/H2Oucalgary