[SU CLUBS] Fuse Speaker Series

SU Clubs clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Thu Oct 23 11:21:46 MDT 2014

Hey everyone,

What do Leonardo DiCaprio, international energy markets, and China have in
common?  Besides the fact that they'd all make for an awesome potential
sequel to the Wolf of Wall Street, they'll be discussed at Fuse Collective's
first speaker series event of the school year.

Join us for an exciting evening of networking and conversation as we discuss
the future of energy in Canada. Students, industry, and some of the
brightest minds in energy will meet on Tuesday, October 28th for an engaging
and provocative panel discussion.  Head to our website (
<http://www.fsco.co> www.fsco.co) to register.

Details

Date: Tuesday, October 28th, 2014

Location: ConocoPhillips Auditorium, Gulf Canada Square

Program

6:30 - 7:15 Reception

7:15 - 9:00 Panel Discussion

Free food and beverages will be provided during the reception.

Hope to see you there!

FUSE