[SU CLUBS] MSA's Charity Week

K.B khulud.baig at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 00:19:37 MDT 2014

Please forward this to your mailing lists:

Hello everyone,

Would you like to become a part of a nationwide initiative that works to
raise funds for children-in-need? If yes, then join Muslim Students'
Association in making Charity Week 2014 @ University of Calgary a success!

We have several fundraisers lined up for this week!  Check us out on
*Tuesday*, *September 30th in Cassio A/B for Games Night*; *Thursday,
October 2nd in South Courtyard for Garage Sale *and *Friday, October 3rd,
in the Loft for Henna! *

All proceeds from our events will go towards funding wonderful projects
benefitting orphans and children-in-need all around the world!

For more details, visit our Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/events/583691975076580/

We are looking forward to seeing you!

Cheers,

Muslim Students' Association-