[SU CLUBS] SPHR Barbecue

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Wed Sep 17 17:40:08 MDT 2014

>From the Solidarity for Palestinian Human Rights club:

Hello everyone!

Solidarity for Palestinian Human Rights (SPHR) would like to invite you to come kick off the new
school year with us! We are hosting a Meet and Greet BBQ for everyone interested in knowing more
about our club and wanting to enjoy some delicious food! For only $2, you can get a burger or a hot
dog and a drink, as well as a club membership if interested. Join us to enjoy a delicious lunch and
learn more about our exciting events and our mission as a club!

ALL MEAT IS HALAL!