[SU CLUBS] Arts Welcome Evening Networking

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Tue Sep 2 09:46:36 MDT 2014

>From the Faculty of Arts Students' Association:

Hello Clubs!

      The Faculty of Arts Students' Association is hosting the Arts Welcome Evening on Wed Sep 17th
5:30-8pm in MacHall A&B. This event has free admission, will include speeches from the Dean and
FASA, and food and drinks will be available. We want to welcome everyone back to school and showcase
the resources on campus to new students. Thus, we want to give clubs the opportunity to showcase
themselves and network with new students. There will be a Resources Table available for brochures
and volunteer forms for new students. If you'd like to participate, please submit your brochures to
shaygantina at gmail.com  by Sep 10th 5:00pm. Submissions after this date will not be accepted.

We hope you take this opportunity to attend and network with the largest faculty on campus!

Faculty of Arts Students' Association