[SU CLUBS] Amazing Campus Race 2014 - Info Session on June 10, 2014

Amazing Campus Race Calgary amazingcampusrace at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 11:07:17 MDT 2014

 Hey U of C,

Thanks to everyone who expressed their interest in the Amazing Campus Race
2014! For those who are still interested in participating or setting up a
Race Station, we will be having our first *Info Session in TFDL260j, on
Tuesday, June 10 @ 6:30PM-8:30PM*. Please note that this will be a
mandatory meeting for the SU Clubs who have already emailed and wish to
participate. Only 1 person per club is required to attend this meeting. If
you cannot attend this date, please email amazingcampusrace at gmail.com and
we will do our best to accommodate.

Still curious, but not sure if you want to join this event? We still have a
few spots for Race Stations available, so if you're interested, let us know
at amazingcampusrace at gmail.com. You are also welcome to pop by our Info
Session on Tuesday and find out what we’re all about!

Have a great summer, and hope to meet some of you soon!

Best regards,

Antonia Lam & Eshleen Grewal