[SU CLUBS] U of C's Amazing Campus Race

Amazing Campus Race Calgary amazingcampusrace at gmail.com
Sun May 4 21:47:49 MDT 2014

On behalf of Alpha Kappa Psi and Passion4Play, we are organizing our annual
Amazing Campus Race coming up in September 2014. This initiative is a great
opportunity for all the SU Clubs on campus to build a sense of community,
and also a great chance to meet your fellow undergraduates!

For those who are not familiar with the event, The Amazing Campus Race is a
campus-wide event that is held on a Friday during the beginning of
September. Stations will be set up all over campus, and will be located
either inside or outside depending on the weather. Clubs who wish to set up
a *Race Station *will be required to organize 1 activity, and *Teams *must
complete all activities at each station. Afterwards, each team must race to
the finish line for a chance to claim a prize!

Last year, we partnered with approximately 10 SU Clubs for this event, and
we were hoping to get more clubs to volunteer this year. We raised over
$500 for the United Way last year, and we would like to raise the bar and
aim for at least $750!

We are currently looking for volunteers to help us with the following:

·       *Race Stations* volunteers will help set up stations for this
event. Each club is responsible for running their own station.

·       We also have several *Finance and Marketing* opportunities
available on our ACR Organizing Committee. Your main responsibility will be
to assist us with the logistics of this event, as well as setting up the
related social media to promote the event.

If your club is interested or would like more information, please feel free
to email us at amazingcampusrace at gmail.com by *Friday, May 30, 2014.*

Have a great summer and hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,

Eshleen Grewal & Antonia Lam