[SU CLUBS] Pre-BSD Faculty Wars

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Thu Apr 3 12:50:54 MDT 2014

>From the SU Events Team:

Hello clubs!

Our annual pre-BSD Faculty Wars is back! The event will be in the Jack Simpson Gym on Friday, April
11th beginning at 5:30pm. Registration is due by Tuesday, April 8th. To make a team you'll need 15
students, including at least 5 males and 5 females. You can register your team at the link below.
Once you register we'll send you a confirmation email with further instructions.  Over 400 students
will be competing for some amazing prizes! Gear up for a fierce competition and a night of good
times!

If you have any questions about the event you can email us at eventsteam at su.ucalgary.ca, and we will
get back to you as soon as possible

Registration: http://www.su.ucalgary.ca/facultywars