[SU CLUBS] Book Donations

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Thu Mar 20 13:44:13 MDT 2014

Hello,

We are the coordinators for the Students for Literacy program at the Students' Union Volunteer
Services department. We have received several book donations for use by our program this past year,
however, as a result, we have an abundance of resources that we cannot fully utilize at this moment.

If you and/or your club is interested in taking these books to donate or for fundraising
opportunities (i.e., book sales) in the near future, please let us know if you are interested in
doing so. There are some great titles available (non-fiction, fiction, history, etc), and we would
love to have you use these books for a great cause or to support your club in any way you see fit.
There are around 7-8 boxes worth of books located in our office (Volunteer Services - MSC 225).

If you are interested in using these books, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to
email us or stop by the Volunteer Services office.

Best,

Zahra Clayborne and Annie An

Students for Literacy Coordinators

Students' Union Volunteer Services