[SU CLUBS] UNICEF Raise Your Voice Competition

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Fri Mar 14 14:58:14 MDT 2014

>From UNICEF On Campus:

Hey UofC!

On Monday, March 31, UNICEF on Campus will be hosting Raise Your Voice for UNICEF, a live music and
spoken word competition!  The event will be held from 7 pm to 9 pm in Cassio (Mac Hall).

We are looking for performers to take part in our event!  This is a great opportunity to jam out
with your band or brush off your spoken word skills, have some fun, win some prizes, and raise money
for a good cause!

Performances will be judged by both a judging panel and the audience (with 50% of the decision
coming from each).  The cost to participate is $15.00 per act, and the cost to attend is $7.00 per
ticket, with 100% of the proceeds being donated directly to UNICEF!

For more information, check out our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1379185575687325/?fref=ts

Anyone can take part in this event, as long as you are singing, playing music, or doing spoken word.
If you are interested in participating, please email unicef at ucalgary.ca to sign up!  If you would
like to attend, send us an email to reserve your tickets now!

--

Cara Bally | Jason Valagao

VP Communications

University of Calgary | UNICEF on Campus

2500 University Dr NW | MSC 279Q

Blog: http://unicef.ucalgaryblogs.ca/

Twitter: http://twitter.com/UofC_Unicef

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4883191076