[SU CLUBS] Make-A-Wish Event

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Wed Feb 12 15:27:31 MST 2014

>From Make-A-Wish University of Calgary:

Hey U of C!

This Friday at the Den, Make-A-Wish: University of Calgary, is hosting their cabernet " Wishing for
a Date".  We will be having a people auction, auctioning off both guys and gals, including Raphael
Jacob! The people who are being auctioned are up for either a date or general labour.

We will also be having a raffle where you can win some great prizes, such as a wine basket!

Come on out to the den this Friday, all proceeds are going to Make-A-Wish of Southern Alberta!!

Thank you,

Laryssa Yakiwchuk

President and founder

Make-A-Wish: University of Calgary