[SU CLUBS] Mini Flash Mobs - No Experience Needed!

Tsering Asha lebatse at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 12:24:56 MST 2013

Hi everyone,

My name is Tsering Asha and I'm doing a film project on fear and
creativity. In my film, with the help of friends (and hopefully you!) We
will be conquering the fear of singing in public by serenading random
students to the tune of "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction and
handing out those compliment cards "you're beautiful"!

Rehearsal
Tuesday Nov 19
12pm Starbucks by the bookstore

FLASH MOB
Thursday Nov 21
9 am - 1pm (you are NOT required to stay the whole time; this will be done
in shifts)
Starbucks by the bookstore

I would love your participation in this grand finale! Please email me back
if you are interested!

Sincerely,
Tsering Asha