[SUclubs-l] Terry's CAUSE on Campus

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Thu Oct 4 12:17:57 MDT 2012

Hello!

My name is Jill Hanson and I am one of the volunteers helping to coordinate
Terry's CAUSE on Campus and we are looking for teams! How this goes, is I
heard you were all fantastically-amazing-awesome people and I'm hoping you
would like to be a part of this amazing cause!

The University of Calgary is holding their CAUSE run on Friday, October 12
at 12:00 p.m. If you are interested in entering a team please visit
www.terryfox.org/CauseCampus/Test_tables.html and scroll down until you see
the University of Calgary to Sign Up!

As I am sure you are aware, all funds raised go towards cancer research, you
don't want to miss this amazing opportunity to help raise money for such an
amazing cause.

And don't forget! We want you to have fun with this! Come as a themed team
or as an epic individual!

If you have any questions please feel free to send them my way!

Jill Hanson

jhhanson89 at gmail.com