[SUclubs-l] SMA Consulting Service

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Tue Oct 2 12:04:03 MDT 2012

Student Union Clubs:

The Strategic Management Association (SMA) is a Management Consulting club
dedicated to providing undergraduate students, from all faculties',
information about the industry, interaction with industry professionals and
development of necessary skills.

The purpose of this email is to inform SU clubs of our free of charge
consulting service to U of C clubs. We believe the consulting service offers
the best solution to SU clubs' problems with their specific requirements.
The consulting service provided by SMA team will help clubs achieve their
best potential result with the help of our expertise. Our team will support
and guide through all the prospective problems faced by SU clubs. Our core
areas include, accounting issues, financial investment, organizational
structuring issues, IT development, membership involvement and event
management; or even if it's to increase your website usability. With a
multi-disciplinary team of professional students, we offer a full range of
strong resolutions to achieve fullest outcome attracted and accepted by the
clients (SU clubs).

We would like to ask you to email us at stratman at ucalgary.ca or call
587-777-0647 to unfold the bursts of possibilities for your club. As the U
of C's only non-profit consulting service, we help SU clubs create greater
value by recognizing ideas for now and the future through our hard work.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We would
love to hear from you!

Sincerely,

SMA Team
stratman at ucalgary.ca