[SUclubs-l] IMPORTANT: Lockers and Offices over the summer

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Thu Apr 26 15:53:39 MDT 2012

Hello Clubs,

Several clubs have expressed their need to keep either a locker or an office
over the summer. It is possible to do so, but there are a few requirements.

Offices:

-          To be able to keep an office, you must be running events during
the summer. (I need to have Event Proposals for all events).

-          If you are staying I will still require that your current office
is cleaned out. Any club materials and equipment will be moved to a
different office for the summer. I will move you into the other office on
May 1st or 2nd.

-          Both old keys must be returned before the new keys will be
issued.

-          If you wish to keep an office over the summer, please reply to
this email with your club name and the reasons you need the office.

Locker:

-          To be able to keep a locker, you must have a justifiable reason
to keep it.

-          If you are staying I will still require that your current locker
is cleaned out. Any club materials and equipment will be moved to a
different locker for the summer.

-          Only the lockers in the upstairs clubs area will be used.

-          If you wish to keep a locker over the summer, please reply to
this email with your club name and the reasons you need to use it.

If you have any questions about this process, please let me know.

Thank you,

Henry Rosvick

Coordinator, Student Organizations

Students' Union, University of Calgary