[SUclubs-l] Office and Locker Clean Out - April 30th

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Mon Apr 9 15:31:05 MDT 2012

Hello Clubs,

The end of the term is near, and your offices and lockers will need to be
cleaned out!

Offices:

You will need to be out of your office completely by April 30th. Please
ensure you clean up any messes, and leave the office as it was in September.

If you need some cleaning supplies, I have a LIMITED amount. You must also
return ALL OFFICE KEYS by April 30th.

Lockers:

The contents of all Club Lockers must be cleaned out by April 30th. Any
material left in a locker will be thrown out.

It is possible to use a locker over the summer if there is a specified need.
Please come speak with me to if you need to arrange holding a locker over
the summer.

If you have any questions about this process, please let me know.

Thank you,

Henry Rosvick

Coordinator, Student Organizations

Students' Union, University of Calgary