[SUclubs-l] Please RSVP: All Presidents Meeting April 5th, 2:00pm

Students' Union Vice President Student Life suvplife at ucalgary.ca
Tue Apr 3 13:48:13 MDT 2012

Hi Club Presidents, if you have not yet responded to me about the All Presidents Meeting please let me know if you can make it or not!
The meeting will be happening at 2pm in Cassio AB in the conference and events area. I will be presenting the changes that will be occurring to the clubs space as well as a new software system! If you can't make it, please send another member from your executive team!

So, if you have not yet responded please email me back and let me know if you can make it!
Thanks,

--

Matt Diteljan
Vice President Student Life