[SUclubs-l] HEPA Zumba Event

Clubs Office clubsoff at ucalgary.ca
Thu Mar 29 13:10:58 MDT 2012

Hey everyone!

I hope you guys have all been having an awesome second semester so far.  I
know you guys must be busy as the semester is coming to a close, but I just
wanted to let you all know that the Liver Health Education Promotion
Association (HEPA) is going to be holding its final event before final
exams!  And what's a better way to end the year than to join us for fun
times on Monday, April 2, 2012 in the Dance Studio in Kinesiolgy A 167 from
7-8 pm where we will be doing ZUMBA! For those of you who have no idea what
zumba is, it's basically a Latin-inspired dance fitness program where you
get to have a dance party and a great aerobic workout at the same time.  We
were able to find a professional zumba instructor to host this class so it's
definitely something that you don't want to miss out on.

How do you sign up?

Easy.  Just show up at the Dance studio in Kines A on Monday night with a $2
donation for the Canadian Liver Foundation.

Can you bring a friend?

Yes!  Feel free to bring friends or family along with you and get ready to
have a great time.

And as a way to say thank you for supporting HEPA and the Canadian Liver
Foundation, everyone who attends will be entered into the draw for our
fabulous door prize from COACH!

If you don't mind sending this out to all your members, that would be
greatly appreciated!

For those interested in attending, please RSVP to liver at ucalgary.ca by
Sunday, April 1.

Cheers,